Speaker One Sheet Design Article
What are the Essential Elements of a Speaker one sheet?
You meet someone who could hire you for your expertise and services. In the spirit of getting to know you, that decision-maker asks, “What do you speak about?” or “How do you help organizations?” or “Which groups have you worked with?”
These questions become your opening to convey how you assist people and why you’re the one experienced to do so. That’s exactly what a speaker one sheet does, too. To convey that you’re a “must-have” expert, your one sheet needs to be written and designed effectively.
Answers Key Questions
- How would you describe your area of expertise?
- Whom do you work with and give presentations to?
- What are the benefits of hiring you
- for the leaders of the organization?
- for the participants in the ranks?
- for organizational progress?
- What have you done that makes you an expert?
- Which groups have you worked with before?
- What did participants think of your contribution?
- How can you be reached for more information?
Well-crafted words on your one sheet answer these questions in the form of seven corresponding “must-have” elements:
2. Target Audience
3. Benefits (especially in headlines)
5. Client List
7. Contact Information
Adding Personality with Your Brand
Even if you have all of these elements in place, what turns it into a stronger “must-have” piece that represents you? In a word: Personality. Use bold, creative, unique graphics that support your brand, and set you apart from your competition. Follow up with a strong logo and a powerful tag line.
Would you like to learn more secrets to creating a 'Get-Hired' one sheet? You can get more design and writing tips from my one sheet AudioPak.
For over 18 years I've been creating "get-hired" one sheets for speakers, authors and solopreneurs. Now you can get more in depth information about constructing a powerful one sheet with my one sheet AudioPak.
This is an exclusive hour-long interview that I recorded with editor Barbara McNichol and Rebecca Morgan of SpeakerNet News.
- Who your messages should be directed to
- What written and graphic elements to include
- How to make your one sheet 'float' above the rest
- The 3 most common mistakes speakers make on their one sheet
- How to 'get over yourself' and start crafting a powerful one sheet
You'll also receive a 24-page full-color handout packed with tips, worksheets and graphic samples. Also several pages in the handout are from my award-winning home study course, Turn Eye Appeal into Buy Appeal: How to easily transform your marketing pieces into dazzling, persuasive sales tools!
You get all this for as low as $47.00!
I'll throw in one more bonus . . . I'll give you a free critique of your one sheet . . .
You can apply the cost of this AudioPak toward the design cost of a custom one sheet created by MacGraphics Services.
2 Ways To Order!
- Download now in digital version, just $47!!
Our MP3 audio files and PDF handout are "virus-free" and stored on our secure Linux server . . . Download in confidence!
- Get Both Files (MP3 and PDF) Delivered to You on Audio CD, $57+FREE shipping
Our audio CDs are out the door within 3 business days.
"See you" on the following pages!